Sunday, November 09, 2008

Trax Farm - Pumpkin Patch

Old Trax had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a tractor, E-I-E-I-O
With a "zoom-zoom" here and a "zoom-zoom" there


Here a "zoom" there a "zoom"


Everywhere a "zoom-zoom"



This was the first time at a pumpkin patch for all of us…


We first started by taking our first hay ride…


Max enjoyed the little samples of the bugs..yum..yum..
href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LMAymbDfrZY/SRep0fWbawI/AAAAAAAABFE/-MzLm0NA3MU/s1600-h/trax_farm-010.JPG">

It was very hot and crowded...


Suzanne and Zachariah seemed to enjoy the hay ride.


Old Trax had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a goat and sheep, E-I-E-I-O

With a "baahhhh, baahhh" here and a "baahhh, bahhh" there


Old Trax had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a maze, E-I-E-I-O





Me and the boys…we eventually found our way out.


Agriculture 101 for Zachariah…first time seeing a corn stalk


And on his farm he had a pumkin patch, E-I-E-I-O








Time to go….WAIT FOR ME! E-I-E-I-O






At the Market










“This is a good one”..


“Wait…that’s a better one”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home